An all-round performance surfboard that you can rely on for your everyday to pumping surf. It has a wide point slightly forward to help with extra paddle power, yet it has a nice performance foil and rocker for extra sensitivity and fits nicely in the pocket. It has a single to slight double concave for easy maneuverability and the pulled in squash tail helps you with powerful tight turns.
For Bali, this board excels in anything from Uluwatu, Keramas to Canggu and best surfed in 2-5ft waves.
- Construction: PU
- Outline: High-performance thruster. The Shadow's wide point is further back than the Ghost's and the Phantom's, making it slightly more conventional in high-performance terms
- Tail: Very rounded squash
- Rocker: Exactly the same as the Phantom and Ghost, but with a tiny bit of extra lift in the last 18 inches of the nose and flattened out between the feet by the extra concave
- Concave: Again, very similar to the Phantom's and the Ghost's. It's a single concave with a bit of double nestled inside, leading into a vee out the fins, but that single concave has been accentuated in between your feet. This basically means you get an extended flat section in the rear half of the board – what Pyzel refers to as a "speed zone"
- Fin Set-Up: Tri-fin
- Fin System: Futures
- Suitable Conditions: 2–6ft
- Rider Ability: Intermediate to advanced
Size recommended is around your exact height.
|5'7"||18 3/8"||2 3/16"||23.60L|
|5'8"||18 1/2"||2 1/4"||24.80L|
|5'9"||18 5/8"||2 1/4"||25.40L|
|5'10"||18 3/4"||2 5/16"||26.60L|
|5'11"||18 7/8"||2 3/8"||28.00L|
|6'0"||19 1/8"||2 7/16"||29.40L|
|6'1"||19 1/4"||2 1/2"||30.70L|
|6'2"||19 3/8"||2 9/16"||32.10L|
|6'3"||19 1/2"||2 5/8"||33.60L|
|6'4"||19 3/4"||2 11/16"||35.30L|
|6'6"||19 7/8"||2 3/4"||37.20L|
For custom orders on surfboards please contact us here.
We currently only offer payment upon collection in store. We do not currently take online payments.
If you are ordering a surfboard, we can help you arrange delivery within Bali and take a bank transfer payment before delivery.
Pick up in Store
Once you have contacted us to enquire about stock, please come and pick up your items in store.
Delivery within Bali
We can arrannge a GoCar to deliver your purchases. Please note you will be charged for the cost of the GoCar.
Get in touch
To discuss further about the best way for you to place an order, please get in contact via the contact page.
Boardriders Echo Beach is your complete one-stop surf shop in Bali, situated at Echo Beach right infront of a handful of world class waves such as Sandbar and Rivermouth Right. Boardriders caters an array of beachwear, surfboards and accessories that focus on quality. We stock many of the large surf brands such as Quiksilver, Roxy, Billabong and many more.